New solid carbide tools with unique circular 'O' flute design to eject chips more easily. Single flute for fast cutting in soft plastics such as PVC, styrene, ABS, etc.
Cut Diamiter: 1/8"
Cut Length: 1/2"
Overall Length: 2"
Flute Type: Upcut
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyne
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
- Nitrite Rubber
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)