Amana V Grooving Bit with Replaceable Blade Insert.
Arbor, use blades RCK-136, RCK-353
Cut Diameter: 2 1/8"
Cut Length: 1/2"
Overall Length: 3"
Angle: 130 Deg
Flute Type: V Bit
The innovative CNC tool design uses the highest grade carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once the knife shows signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. These industrial V-Groove insert router bits were especially designed for applications including:
- Miter folds - "create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and lettering
Advantages of Insert Tooling:
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives
- Due to insert accuracy tool life is extended
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide
- Special carbide grades for special applications
- Knives can be re-sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits
Secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver Carbon Fiber
- Composite Decking
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)