Insert carbide spoilboard surfacing & rabbeting router bits great for cutting large surface areas and surface planing.
Cutter body, use HMA-12 Blades
Cut Diameter: 2 1/2"
Cut Length: 1/2"
Overall Length: 2 1/2"
Flute Type: Surfacing
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Rabbeting or slotting
- 4-sided solid carbide insert knives
- Exclusive carbide grade for highest quality of cut
- Maximum cutting efficiency
- Faster material removal process
Designed for planing & rabbeting the following materials:
- Balsa Core*
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)*
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)*
*For optimal results and maximum insert life, replace inserts with optional general purpose knives HMA-12 (sold separately).